Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW


Combining rugged accessories with delicate pieces.
It is the staple contrast seen in both editorial and daily looks. 
And so, it was only fair that I attempt this contrast.
A little overdue, but far better now than never.  

In pairing a military jacket with my silk and lace dress, I immediately noticed the versatility of this look.
By keeping the jacket on, the look has a slight tone of casualness and of relaxation. 
However, by removing the jacket, I created a more formal going-out look.
This kind of versatility is perfect for those busy days where casual and formal meetings collide within a short time span of one another. 
No need to go home and change; simply remove or add the jacket. 
And I am a girl who likes her convenience. 

With this in mind, I am going to look for more of these versatile combinations.
They will make packing for the move all the more easier.

Look-of-the-Day
Military Jacket - @Forever21
Silk Sun Dress - @KimchiBlue
Leather Mules - @Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment