Sunday, July 27, 2014

BACKPACKING THROUGH SUBURBIA


Summer is nearing its end, and I am packing for the move.
Got accepted into the Medical Master's Program at Eastern Virginia Medical School. 
And I simply cannot wait to begin this new journey.

In the midst of searching for apartments and saying goodbye to friends,
I have been downsizing my wardrobe due to limited space and limited transportation.
Back-to-School looks: the main goal of this operation.
The wardrobe must accommodate both professional and personal environments.
Whether I will be attending academic presentations or studying anatomical texts,
I need to create a wardrobe that satisfies all of my needs in appearances and in comfort.
And so, I decided to travel across Suburbia.
Hunting for inspiration. Searching for versatility. Seeking convenience. 
All for the sake of balancing my fashion desires and medical aspirations.

Look-of-the-Day
Leather Top - @Forever21
Maxi Skirt - @Vintage
Leather Heels - @Forever21
Backpack - @Deena+Ozzy

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is so beautiful! You look very sophisticated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonja!
      The skirt is my mother's from back in the day.
      I have been dying to incorporate it into my look.
      And today was the day. :)

      Delete