Saturday, July 28, 2012

CHLOE SEVIGNY X MIU MIU

Good afternoon!

     With the weekend having begun on such a great start, I figure that we must keep up with all these fashion delights. And last night, I came across the delight of Miu Miu's F/W 2012 Campaign - Behind the scenes video with Chloe Sevigny. For quite some time, I have had Miss Sevigny pop up on my radar as a celebrated fashion icon, but I have always had some reservations. I did not dislike her fashion, but I also did not love her look the way others always have. Until now. 

This video made me realize her talent for style and her ability to inspire her on-lookers. Every time I hit that play button, I fall in love with her all over again. Chloe Sevigny, you are my muse.  

Click on the video and look for yourselves! 




  After watching this video, I have begun revamping my fall/winter wardrobe - Paisley print, 60's era aesthetics, playful androgeny, retro platforms, and mirror decorations. Quite a lot to take on for a season, but as Miu Miu attempted it with their collection, you saw that it was a possible goal. Wish me luck! 

4 comments:

  1. Not in love with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, not every designer is for every person's style xx

      Delete
  2. i love the feel of the whole thing. the shoes are not in my taste, but everything else is simply to.die.for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure why, but the shoes remind me of Marie Antoinette with Kirsten Dunst - very French Bourgeoisie!
      Currently, I am in the works of revamping my fall wardrobe to fit this new style - Cannot wait! xx

      Delete