Saturday, August 11, 2012

TIBETAN HEART YOGA

Cheers Darlings!

      For the longest time, I thought that there was no greater thing than the weekend! A timely gift that only comes at the end of the week. Sometimes we may get an extra day added to our weekend due to holiday or unexpected days off, but overall, the weekend was a bliss that I thought only time could bring. Until I discovered Tibetan Heart Yoga. 


      Tibetan Heart Yoga is a form of yoga exercise and philosophy that focuses on working upon our internal selves and later progress to working upon our external selves. Basically: Tibetan Heart Yoga works at our life problems from within. Given my new found appreciation with this practice, I wanted to dedicate my first weekend outfit to inner-peace-inspiration. 



Look-of-the-Day
Dress - @NicoleMiller
Jewelry - Thrifted
Shoes - @Akira
Purse - @LouisVuitton
Sunglasses - @BetseyJohnson


Getting ready to start off this Saturday morning.

Embracing the morning sun while embracing my inner peace.

Despite this sado-masochist relationship we have,
Stiletto-heels and I have an eternal lasting love.

With heavy patterns in my day-looks, I prefer my make-up to be simple. Matched with a bold lip.

Thrifted jewelry has never failed me.

Comfort & Color.

Say hello to my little kitten. She just had her surgery.
And still manages to be effortlessly adorable.
What a trooper.

Tibetan Heart Yoga (Abridged Version):  Embrace the six perfections - giving, morality, patience, joyful effort, concentration, and wisdom - by combining compassion meditations with physical movements. A spiritual awakening for every day! And do not forget to greet hello/goodbye - "Namaste". 




No comments:

Post a Comment