Sunday, January 1, 2012

AFTER MATH

May I re-introduce myself: A Person's Collection Agency.
My job: To re-collect all the pieces of a once solidly-whole person.
My current client: Myself.

          After confirming with the Emerge! Fashion Committee that my label will indeed be showing at their venue during New York Fashion Week, things have gotten very hectic. The label has been contacting sponsors, solidifying the F/W 2012 Collection, putting orders for production, fighting with our publicist regarding promotions and trying to raise enough funds to reserve our spot. It just seems I am everywhere yet I am nowhere, so starting with this new year I will hope to adjust with this fast pace and recollect myself piece by piece.

          This new year, 2012, I feel will have magical things in store. I began this new year with a new wig (PastelPurpleChic) and a new interaction. I was on twitter and tweeting away positive vibes (@gordanarasic) and noticed JessieJ tweet about positive vibes. I figured, why not? Tweeted at her and bing-batta-boom: She retweeted me! I am sure many people may find it ludicrous that I am so ecstatic about this brief contact, but I truly admire JessieJ. She is an artist dedicated to changing people's lives through music, through art, where many people in the industry shy away. That type of courage and love is the reason why I began designing: To develop a strong enough voice to speak for those who cannot. 

All-in-all...

  • Confirmed for New York Fashion Week in mid-February (Piece 1 Collected)
  • New purple wig for new style ventures (Piece 2 Collected)
  • Bookings for the F/W 2012 Collection: Stylist Approved (Piece 3 Collected)
  • Retweeted by JessieJ (Piece 4 Collected)
          The year has just begun and it seems it is going to be quite spectacular. I may be all over the place relating work and relationships, but day-by-day I am adjusting to this new pace and slowly re-collecting pieces of myself. 

Love be with you,
Goc (Go-tz)


Omar & I prepared to tackle our day.
Theme: Pastel Professional.

New Year: New looks
The Official JessieJ Retweeted me on New Year's Day.
I have a feeling this year will be all the more...
Wild.
Location: Business Meeting & Projects
The view from one of our meets.
I was in absolute awe.

3 comments: