Wednesday, November 26, 2014

BEAUTY FIX: SOBO SKIN CARE



Hello hello hello.
It has been quite some time since I have last updated the blog.
And so, I figured the best way to reunite with you all is to feature my latest #BeautyFix.
For quite some time, I have been using SOBO Skin Care throughout my daily beauty regimen.
And I absolutely love it! 

So let me give you the deets about SOBO Skin Care and the Ultra HGF Youth Serum:

SOBO SKIN CARE
It is built upon the philosophy of using natural organic ingredients
 to create naturally beautiful skin for all customers.
Some of these natural ingredients are orange flower extract, hops, and strawberry oil, 
Alongside clinically proven ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, human growth factor, and ceramide 3.
Natural, wholesome, and effective - SOBO Skin Care is my cup of tea. 

ULTRA HGF YOUTH SERUM
This youth serum harnesses the power of acetyl tetrapeptide-2 to help restore your skin health as well as to prevent signs of aging. In addition, this formula enhances your skin's critical immune functions and supports the production of healthy skin cells. Most importantly, this product will not dry out your skin; in fact, it moisturizes your skin, maintaining that healthy glow. 

MY EXPERIENCE
While attending Eastern Virginia Medical School, I have noticed my class schedule and exam preparations become mighty busy and quite chaotic, often times coming between my beauty routine and myself. All-nighters at the library simply do not provide the best environment for moisturizing my skin and opening my pores. However, SOBO Skin Care made it easy for me to care for my skin and to keep up with my studies. With a quick application of the ULTRA HGF Youth Serum, I can not only head back to the library, but I can also feel confident that my skin is receiving the proper treatment it needs. 

Super big thank you to SOBO Skin Care for sponsoring this product!
I absolutely loved it and will continue to use it on a daily basis. 

For all you awesome readers, please check out the following links for more info:

And be sure to use this code for your personal discount:
Reader Discount: 25% Off
Reader Discount Code: TRYSOBO



No comments:

Post a Comment