Wednesday, July 2, 2014

PINK MORNINGS


Mornings are always a difficult process for me.
And sometimes it helps when I wear colors that are outside of my comfort zone.
The brighter the dress, the brighter the attitude. 
So, I decided to give this school of thought a try. 

 I chose to wear this pale pink dress.
It's simple, free-flowing, and absolutely modest. 
One of my favorite dresses, to date.
Even more perfect, this dress is outside of my normal color palette. 
I try to stay away from any spring and summer colors; winter and fall are the colors for me.
And so, with this muted pink, attempting this new ideology became easier.

I slipped on the dress. I buckled in my shoes. And I packed my clutch.
With everything in tact, I went to my brother's graduation party.
University of Chicago. 2014.
While the morning burst at the seams with food preparation and yard decorations,
my attitude stayed positive and bright.
Perhaps I could become a morning person.

Look-of-the-Day
Dress - @forever21
Heels - @forever21
Purse - @H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment