Thursday, October 3, 2013

AJVAR ADVENTURES


My final day in Calgary consisted of graffiti admiration and ajvar raids. 
During my stay, I came across a fine jar of ajvar - unlike any other I experienced in the States. (Ajvar is a roasted pepper / eggplant spread: Serbian Kryptonite.) Thus, with the strong convictions of finding that same jar that brought me divine culinary pleasure, I engaged on a Seventeenth Avenue exploration. Needless to say, my excursion was successful - the jar of ajvar in my fridge acts as proof. 

This is what I chose to wear for the dietary quest.

Look-of-the-Day
Pants - @Olsenboye
Blouse - @LoveCulture
Leather Cap - @Vintage
Heels - @Forever21

4 comments:

  1. Amazing look :)

    Thanks for following..followed ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog :)
    Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to follow each other.
    I'm following you now. Would be great if you follow me too :)

    http://kinssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!
      Def loved your blog and style - I am following you too now!
      xx

      Delete