Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FASHION FOLLOWS INTERIOR EVENT X DIOR



      This afternoon, I ventured off to the Blackstone Hotel to interview for the Fashion Follows Interior MadMen Event. The event consists of a contest where fashion designers could construct a garment from interior design materials - and of course win some wonderful prizes. Sponsors for this event are Cadillac, Christian Dior, and Vox Populi Magazine! 




      Full of anxiety and nerves, I impatiently waited for my interview. In my mind, I reviewed interior design terminology, the GOCA mission statement, and answers to questions I prepared in advance. Most importantly, I reminded myself of this one little thing: this is a wonderful experience, no matter the outcome. I calmed down my nerve. My name was called. And off I went to conduct my interview. 


Look-of-the-Day

Blazer - @Forever21
Blouse - @Forever21
Pants - @LoveCulture
Jewelry - @Forever21
Loafers - @ZigiGirl

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this made me laugh. and you are incredibly beautiful.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete