Monday, July 9, 2012

FASHION FILMS X ART EXHIBITS

Cheers darlings!

      It is official - I, Gordana Rasic, am a University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign graduate with a Bachelors in Liberal Arts & Sciences in the field of Molecular & Cellular Biology and Anthropology! I am done, finished, and one step closer to accomplishing my career goals. There was no better way to celebrate my entry into "adulthood" than to visit downtown Chicago, reunite with my college roommate, Celestine, and of course, to conduct some @GOCA business.

     First thing off the list was to meet with darling Celestine and drive into the Chicagoan-sunrise!  Upon arrival, I realized that the best way to beat this summer heat was to stay cool with my @ByCorpus denim baby doll dress & @HouseOfHolland printed tights. And, of course, my baby Louis (@louisvuitton)! We visited the Art Institute of Chicago that featured @RoyLichtenstein and his artworks. We then took a @starbucks coffee break out in Millennium Park - which was absolutely to die for.

    Saving the best for last, I ran over to the Hilton Hotel on Michigan Avenue to drop off my designs for the wonderful @AmourGenesis video shoot, "The Evolution of Amour Genesis." She is a beautiful soul with a kind heart and a warm message for all young girls. Check out her wonderful message in this fashion film & I am sure you will see the same thing I see, a fashionista exploring style and embracing love. 

Love be with you,
Goc (Go-tz)
xx



Celestine behind the scenes at the shoot
enjoying herself at the Hilton Hotel lounge.


Trying to shake off the shakes and play it cool.

At the Millennium Park enjoying
a delicious iced caramel macchiato.

A blogging montage of hair dyes, caramel macchiatos and designer treats. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment