Thursday, March 29, 2012

DUAL DEVILLE

One-hundred and one dalmations.
And what a coat I would make with every one.
I pay my homage to this spotted canine beauty,
But most of all to my one and only tangible embodiment,
Cruella DeVille.

Her duality is one I admire.
A woman so welcoming and kind,
A woman so malevolent and volatile.

Duality resides within our feline ancestry,
Empowering us, women as a suppressed whole. 
Society employs sexual laws and prescribed mannerisms,
To entrap us within a single faced state.
We are multi-faceted.

We are kind, yet we are harsh.
We are crass, yet we are polished.
We are sexual, yet we are abstinent.
We are dominant, yet we are submissive.

We are all, yet we are none.

Break away from your societal entrapment.
Be a woman of your standards and definitions.
Join the movement. Embrace your desires. Neglect your inhibitions.


xx
Goc (Go-tz)



2 comments: