Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PRELUDE

Hello fashion lovers,

      I begin this fashion journey this marvelous evening.
This post serves as a prelude to the many ventures I shall experience, fashion world or not.
      My introduction, you ask? I am Gordana Rasic, a lover of the arts, a connoisseur of self-expression, and an aspiring fashion designer. I began my fashion journey almost one year ago, launching the label, GOCA. I am currently whisked away from Chicago, down on the campus of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. But that does not stop me from pursuing my fashion ventures and rekindling spirits with friends who live in Chicago. Since I am sure facebook is getting quite exhausted of my many posts, and twitter can be over-capacity for oh so many times, I partake in this blogging scheme to give you all an insight on my journey of being a full-time student, waitress, pioneer, designer, lover, friend and above all, a daughter. 

May this be a wondrous journey for all of us. 

Love be with you,
Goc (Go-tz)
xx

Photo Credit: @TresAwesome

















No comments:

Post a Comment